Gibert Murphy + Associates offers you a bespoke service to better meet your needs and requirements.
We undertake to ensure complete confidentiality throughout the missions we conduct. Here are some examples of the services we have provided:
- Analysis of markets, competition and regulations within the framework of a French industrial export project to the Channel Islands, creating a database, monitoring trends, drafting audit reports, providing development models and putting together a business plan.
- Development of trade relations between France and Jersey, identifying government and economic stakeholders, defining and quantifying need and supply, seeking out partners, defining and setting up operations and logistics, and taking part in strategic and trade negotiations.
- Operations to influence French and English stakeholders, ensuring communications and PR (conferences, seminars and business dinners), defining and providing linguistic assistance, coaching and ensuring media training, accompanying clients on business trips, and identifying targets.
- Providing advice in negotiations across the Channel within the framework of industrial and commercial partnerships, coaching, providing a framework and securing negotiation strategy, accompanying clients during meetings, and optimising the language used and written content.
- Strategic advice in response to tenders, monitoring data, regulations, and competition, coordinating experts and staff, providing editorial support, influencing decision-makers and raising government awareness, media communications, securing and promoting the project to potential stakeholders.